Take a Surprise Vacation!
Your Surprise Vacation Awaits!
Planning a trip is a hassle. Haven’t you ever wanted someone to just pick a great spot for you, then tell you what to pack and when to arrive at the airport? This is your chance.
- Once you submit the survey form on the next page, we’ll review and verify we can make it happen within your budget.
- We’ll ask you to complete and return a Credit Card Authorization Form to give us permission to make payments on your behalf. We will never go over the budget amount you’ve agreed to. (If you want to get ahead of the game, download the form now. We have an online authorization process coming soon!)
- We will double-check dates and traveler info with you, and then confirm that your surprise vacation has been booked.
- One to two weeks before your trip, we’ll send you a packet with general guidelines for packing and the weather, and your schedule for when to arrive at the airport. It will also include a sealed envelope with your actual trip itinerary, maps, and destination highlights and suggestions. If you really want a surprise, don’t open it til you get to the airport! (We’ll keep track of your flights for you, so you’re aware of any departure changes.)
Here’s what we’ll take care of as part of your vacation package:
- Flights (unless you choose the roadtrip option)
- Airport transfers, if necessary (cruises and all-inclusives will always include transportation to and from the airport)
- One or two activities, if appropriate. We won’t overbook you, so you’ll have plenty of time to explore on your own.
- Taxes and fees
- Travel Insurance, if you wish. We always recommend it.
Some hotels and resorts charge daily resort or maintenance fees that we are unable to prepay. If this is the case for your trip, we’ll verify this with you beforehand.
Your ability to cancel and receive a full or partial refund is highly dependent on the type of trip that’s booked, how far in advance you need to cancel, and the suppliers. If you need to book a fully-cancellable trip, this might not be the best service for you.
If something comes up and you need to cancel, we’ll do our best to get you as much of a refund as possible, but it will depend on the policies of the airlines, hotels, and other suppliers. We very highly recommend trip insurance, as it covers some of the most common reasons for needing to cancel and may help protect your investment.